Lokenath Brahmachari


Once a young couple came to have darshan of Baba at Baradi ashram. The husband looked at ease with his self, but the woman was in deep depression. She has been brooding over some past episodes of her life and suffering from shame and guilt.


Before she could open to confess to Baba, Baba said, “You don’t have to tell me anything, I know everything of your life, you have not sinned. If there is any mistake it is mine. Who sits at the root of your desires? If I would have stopped you, you couldn’t have sinned. Now that you have come to me, give up all that sense of shame and guilt, to me. I assure you, you are free now of your past. Your husband is a good boy, he loves you. Go, live your life joyfully with your husband, my grace will always protect you and keep you happy.”


This is Baba Lokenath. The purest form of forgiveness and love. He is Shiva, who has come to drink the poison of evil that is Kali Yuga, and lead his devotees to his Abode of Peace and Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment