Lokenath Brahmachari

From (The Quintessence of Sai Charitra"):

Devotee, Damu Anna, says, "Seated before Baba and feeling his love pouring all over me and filling me to the brim, I couldn't help but think about the future, 'When Baba would leave his mortal body and attain Mahasamadhi, then what would become of me? In agony, I would be like miserable homeless.' To this painful thought, Baba replied, 'When, and wherever you shall remember me, I will be there with you"

During the lifetime of Baba, the words uttered by him established faith and glory of his universal presence; but most surprisingly, even after his Mahasamadhi, even till this day, the same faith and glory of his presence are established in the hearts of millions of people every day. Baba had said, "Have complete faith in me. Even after leaving my body, I shall continue to transmit my presence, hope and faith everywhere. Not only me, but my Samadhi shall speak too, and shall walk, roam about, and keep spreading the message of hope to those who will seek shelter in me unconditionally. Despair not. Do not for once think that I will leave this body and go to someplace else. You shall forever find me concerned for the well-being of the devotee. If you continually remember me and have complete faith in me, you shall ever be rewarded with eternal bliss".

==========

(From "The Incredible Life of a Himalayan Yogi: The Times, Teachings and Life of Living Shiva: Baba Lokenath Brahmachari"): 

Baba Lokenath Brahmachari says, “Do not think with the death of this body everything will come to an end. I shall be as available to you as I ever was when in my physical body. Only this body will be burnt to ashes. That ‘I’ which is not the body will never perish. I am that Changeless, Immutable One. I am never lost or finished. Wherever and whenever anybody needs my help, I shall be available forever after.”

No comments:

Post a Comment